FIXUROOF : Pull Tester Dade County Protocol
- Full set of accessories for testing fasteners
- Display peak force
- Proof and document the integrity of the installed base sheet fasteners.
Calibrated with the order
Ship in less than one week
One year warranty
The Fixuroof portable pull-tester is an accurate unit, designed for testing in the field the pull-out force of base ply fastener. Easily determine whether the mechanical fastener provides sufficient resistance to static uplift force to meet the wind load requirements.
The Fixuroof pull-tester is specially designed for the following domains:
- Proof the good installation of base sheets and roof covers
- Determine the quality and uniformity of the installed materials
- Validate the integrity of the deck
The Fixuroof pull-tester is an essential tool in roofing industries, where it is important to ensure the good installation of the base ply fastener.
This dedicated kit comes with a full range of accessories:
- A Pull tester (with its calibrated gauge 300lb, analog or digital)
- Flexible fabric lifter foot LFF3500 (shank: 5/8” – Head: 1.25-3.5”)
- 10 x replacement fabric membrane PLFF35002S
How it works:
Insert a sample of the base sheet into a 12” x 12” jig with a 8” diameter opening in the center. A fastener is then placed through the base sheet in the center of the opening in the jig. The fastener is secured to the upper jaw of the pull-tester and the frame of the tester on the deck. The force is exerted in a direct line parallel to the shank of the fastener by using the hand crank until failure occurs.
- Poured gypsum, lightweight concrete and cementitious wood fiber deck roof.
- Base sheet, base ply, and lite-deck fasteners
- Roofing Inspection
Can be used in accordance with Standards: Dade County PA 105-95 A
- FIXUROOF 300AW
- 17.00 lb
- 300 lb
- Certificate of calibration
- Maximum travel
- 5 in
- Base opening
- 6 in
- Carrying case