6,000 lbs pull tester frame / M PUL FRAME HD
Determines the pull-out force on substrates in most construction materials and the tension strength of existing large construction fixings up to 6000lb.
Calibrated with the order
Ship in less than one week
One year warranty
The Extractor extra heavy duty pull-tester is ideal for your quality test on fixing fasteners up to 27 kN. It allows you to evaluate easily on the field the tensile pull-out force (commonly called extraction) of your fixing system on various substrate materials.
The Extractor fastener tester is specially designed for the following domains:
- Measure the pull-out force to validate a safe working load
- Check the correct installation of existing fixings
- Measure the withdrawal resistance of fastener used for attachment of various components to various materials
- Proof the holding power of anchors
The Extractor extra heavy duty fastener tester is an essential tool in building industries, where it is important to validate and check for faulty fixing anchors on both new and old construction.
This dedicated kit comes with a full range of accessories:
- A Pull tester (with its calibrated digital gauge 27 kN)
- Lifter foot for standard roofing screw LFS6100 (shank: 1” – Max. Head: 2.0”)
How it works:
A tensile load is applied to the fixing mechanically using the hand crank of the pull-out tester. The gauge displays and registers the peak pull-out force.
- Repair and Rehabilitation
- Construction Inspection
Can be used in accordance with Standards: TAS 105 ; ANSI/SPRI FX-1-2006