The EXTRACTOR portable pull-tester is ideal for your quality test on fixing fasteners. It allows you to evaluate easily on the field the tensile pull-out force (commonly called extraction) of your fixing system on various substrate materials.
The Extractor fastener tester is specially designed for the following domains:
- Measure the pull-out force to validate a safe working load
- Check the correct installation of existing fixings
- Measure the withdrawal resistance of fastener used for attachment of various components to various materials
- Proof the holding power of anchors
The Extractor fastener tester is an essential tool in building industries, where it is important to validate and check for faulty fixing anchors on both new and old construction.
This dedicated kit comes with a full range of accessories:
- A Pull tester (with its calibrated gauge 1000lb or 2000lb analog)
- Lifter foot for standard roofing screw LFS0250 (shank: 1/4” – Head: 5/8”)
- Lifter foot for rawl type fasteners LFR0437 (shank: 7/16” – Head: 1.0”)
- Lifter foot for NTB type fasteners LFN0468 (shank: 15/32” – Head: 2.0”)
How it works:
A tensile load is applied to the fixing mechanically using the hand crank of the pull-out tester. The dial gauge displays the peak pull-out force.
Click here for more information on fastener pull tester
- Repair and Rehabilitation
- Construction Inspection
Can be used in accordance with Standards: TAS 105 ; ANSI/SPRI FX-1-2006
Grip for NTB fasteners
Grip for NTB type fasteners for our fastener pull testersread more...
Grip for rawl type fasteners
Grip for rawl type fasteners for our fastener pull testersread more...
Grip for standard roofing screw
Grip for standard roofing screw for our fastener pull testersread more...